Blindly Cooking!

Posted by The Blind Chef | Posted in , | Posted on 1:45 PM

Who's ready to start burning food?

Hey internet, I've been wanting something fun to do with my spare time, and here it is! I will be "Blindly Cooking" meals that I have never attempted before. I will be recording my escapades and I will try to post a youtube video for each meal here, or at least some of them. Hopefully I will learn something and save some money on food by eating at home...but maybe I will just screw up a bunch of food! Either way, it sounds like fun to me.

I will be looking for a recipe to do on Friday, so if anyone has any recommendations I'd like to hear them! At this point I'm not sure if I will be doing an entire meal or just a dessert, but it is my sister's birthday party so hopefully I don't screw up my first blind attempts!

Comments (3)

Individual beef wellingtons?

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LAMINGTONS.

Post a Comment